Hey you! Yeah, you! Get up off that shaggy couch and stop binge-watching Netflix. There is a world out there ready to be explored and conquered.

If you’re the adventurous type, you should make your way to the downtown of Motown. If you’re in the mood for some live music, check out 123 Pleasant Street. And if that doesn’t fit your taste, but you’re still looking for live music, swing by Mainstage.

If bars are your thing, there are many bars that are all around downtown. For starters, there is Baby Squirrels Saloon, Joe Mama’s, Fat Daddy’s, Big Times, The Bank, Starport and Back Door.

And if you’re under 21 and still want to dance and jam, I recommend checking out some of the clubs. The clubs include, Annex, Whisper, Blaze and HQ.

This week there are some events going on downtown that may interest you.

• Friday: 123 Pleasant: Celebrating the Life of Thomas Moore at 6 p.m. Mainstage: Memories of Elvis (ultimate Elvis tribute) at 8 p.m. Joe Mama’s: Radio Tokyo at 10:30 p.m.
  • Saturday: 123 Pleasant: Summer Camp on the Road at 8 p.m. Starport: Drunken Spelling Bee (Second edition) at 9 p.m. Mainstage: B.O.B presents Lloyd & friends  at 9 p.m.
  • Sunday: 123 Pleasant: Rig time! CrownVic, Deadculture, Louts at 6 p.m. Mainstage: B.O.B presents Yung Bleu at 9 p.m.