Usually at the beginning of a new calendar year, January isn’t the best time for movies to be released. Netflix is the same way. Nothing new or exciting has premiered yet on Netflix, however the company has acquired rights to some great films that everyone should check out.

• “Pulp Fiction,” directed by Quentin Tarantino. This is arguably the best indie movie of all time and is the movie that gave Samuel L. Jackson a career and rejuvenated John Travolta’s.
  • “Indiana Jones” series, directed by Steven Spielberg. What can be considered Harrison Ford’s most iconic role, these four films are the perfect movies for action fans and history buffs alike.
  • “Monty Python and the Holy Grail,” directed by Terry Gilliam and Terry Jones. One of the best films depicting satire, “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” is the perfect movie for a comedy fan, as well as one of the best films to quote out of context.
  • “Avengers: Infinity War,” directed by the Russo Brothers. Ten years after Marvel kicked off the Marvel Cinematic Universe, all of its stories cultivated in one of the best superhero movies ever created. Granted, you should watch all the other movies to get an understanding of what is going on, but “Infinity War” is a must watch for comic book fans.