NRYPM Logo

Every day, students at West Virginia University are doing amazing things to reach their potential. During the month of January, the DA will spotlight the achievements of these hard working students during National Reach Your Potential Month.

Throughout January, look for inspiring articles and videos from students who have gone above and beyond to reach their potential.

Dylan Vest, a third-year Honors College student majoring in Political Science and French at West Virginia University, says his secret to reaching his potential is not only being active in the classroom, but also with the campus community.

"One of the most rewarding aspects of being at WVU is the amazing connections that I have been able to foster," says Vest.

Vest, who is currently is currently studying abroad at Sciences Po in Grenoble, France, thinks that finding your passion in life is to stop searching for it.

"I know that this might sound contradictory, but I honestly believe that you will “accidentally” stumble upon your passion. Let life happen and see where it leads you- you might just be surprised at where you end up."

Read more about Vest and many other students throughout January, both in the pages of the DA and online.

National Reach Your Potential Month is brought to you by the Daily Athenaeum and Coca-Cola.

National Reach Your Potential Month Logo