Bringing back the iconic music festival, Woodstock organizer’s prepare for a celebratory 50-year anniversary celebration to commemorate the festival’s impact on the music industry. While 2016 only marks 45 years since the festival’s first inception, organizers are preparing for the 50-year anniversary that will occur in 2019.

“I think we’re certainly done until the 50-year anniversary,” said Michael Lang, Woodstock festival promoter, in an interview with Rolling Stone.

“We’re starting to think about it now.”

Lang also said that promoters and organizers were unclear on potential headliners and acts. Lang said a band that forms tomorrow could potentially have the time in five years to become a headlining act at the festival.

Fifty years ago, Woodstock housed headliners Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, Jimi Hendrix and Creedence Clearwater Revival. Initiated through the efforts of promoter Lang, John Roberts, Joel Rosenman and Artie Kornfeld, Woodstock’s start in 1969 became bigger than anyone could have ever expected, with turnout reaching 200,000 attendees. Tickets for a weekend at Woodstock sold for $18 in advance and $24 at the door. it essentially became known as a “free concert” due to the large turnout that easily overshadowed the 186,000 tickets sold.

Taking place in White Lake, New York, the annual three-day music festival has since withered away, but with positive media coverage for the festival’s 40 year anniversary in 2009, organizers are optimistic about hosting an event that has the potential to become a historical hit.

While rumors have yet to circulate with the 50-year bash still remaining a few years away, organizers will undeniably have time to plan for a seriously special commemoration. For now, individuals will have to stay tuned for what’s to come for Woodstock.