Starting this weekend, when you "Make a Date with Delicious," you won’t break the bank with this year’s weeklong Morgantown Eats.

"The Culinary Crawl this year, is a kick off to the to the Morgantown Eats to Restaurant Week," said Geah Pressgrove, the professor for the event planning class that created Morgantown Eats.

Tomorrow will be the first day of Restaurant Week starting with the Culinary Crawl tours. For the crawl here will be two tours, and tickets are required. This year for Restaurant Week, restaurants are offering specials and deals all week long for everyone. The best part of the week is that there are no tickets necessary. All you have to do is mention that you are there for restaurant week to secure the deal.

"They are set up completely different," Pressgrove said. "The culinary crawl lets you go into  10 different businesses, but you will just get bites of things. During Restaurant Week there are actually almost 20 businesses that are offering."

During Restaurant Week, there will be 19 restaurants offering different specials and sales. Businesses such as Cafe Bacchus, The Vintage Room, Tin 202 and The Montmartre are offering special three-course menus at a discounted price.

Other places such as Sargasso, Sugar Bear’s Wall St. Grill and Mountain State Brewing Co. are offering simple 20 percent off everything.

Places like Yama and Soul Brothers are offering a buy one get one or free desert with purchase, respectively.

Other businesses participating include Black Bear Burritos, Chico’s Fat, The Cupcakerie, Garcia’s Latin Market, High St. Pasta Co., Iron Horse Tavern, Morgantown Brewing Co., Table 9, T.K.’s Fruit, Produce & Bubble Tea and Zaytun.

"If you can’t go on the culinary crawl, definitely try to come out during Restaurant Week," said Hannah Toney, a junior strategic communications student at WVU. "I would say, because of the deals and the specials, pick a restaurant that you wouldn’t normally go to and try it because you don’t really have much to lose."

The class this year has added an improved map. The map is interactive and mobile friendly. Now, you can see exactly where you are and landmarks around you. It is also color-coded and has pop-ups to tell you where parking is, price, time limit and a description of each restaurant. The map is available use year round.

"It’s a part of our community. So it is a chance for these students to do something for a community that they have been eating in, working in, whatever, and so they want to do things to support their downtown," Pressgrove said.

"They are excited and have a lot of pride to be able to give back to their community as part of this downtown West Virginia University. I have a whole list of restaurant that I would like to try, but you end up getting in a rut and going to the same places over and over again so this is the perfect opportunity to try all those places," Toney said. "Go to a couple this week. It is a great value, so you might as well take advantage of it."

Restaurant Week begins tomorrow with the Culinary Crawl and continues through Dec. 12.