We’re getting closer to the beginning of movies being released in theaters that we as audience members will actually enjoy. However, we still have a few weeks to go so until then here are some films on Netflix you can enjoy until then.

“Zodiac” by David Fincher

Man talk about a thriller. “Zodiac” is personally one of my favorite films of all-time and I’m so glad to see Netflix make it available to stream again. The cast starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Mark Ruffalo and Robert Downey Jr. are as excellent as always. “Zodiac” will make your skin crawl with anticipation and won’t make you want to leave your couch. Definitely give it a chance.

“Scott Pilgrim vs. the World” by Edgar Wright.

This is the movie for the pop culture fans like me. If you love video games, alternative rock and Michael Cera fighting people in a classic video game arcade, this is definitely the movie you have been looking for. “Scott Pilgrim vs the World” is a film you can watch numerous times and still get a kick out of it.

“The Terminator” by James Cameron.

Now while I personally like the sequel “Terminator 2: Judgement Day” a bit more, Netflix hasn’t gotten around to adding it yet. However, “The Terminator” is simply one of the best sci-movies to come out of the 1980s. Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton and Michael Bien, prepare for a ride on this one. If you take anything from this movie it has to be one of the most iconic lines in cinema history, “I’ll be back”.