This semester more than most, the great outdoors has called our name. From distant rocky mountains to nearby parks, we’ve gone to places where the social distancing is easy and the views are undefeated.
Enjoy some of the beauty of the Mountain State’s fall foliage through the lenses of the Daily Athenaeum’s photography staff.
We hope these photos inspire you to make a trip of your own. Information about current fall colors can be found on West Virginia Tourism's website.
- The Day After | West Virginia's depth leading march to March Madness
- The Day After | Little things limiting WVU in late season run
- No. 6 West Virginia awaits No. 3 Baylor on Tuesday night
- WVU Rifle wins GARC Championship
- Huggins following loss to Baylor: 'We can’t let one loss turn into three'
- West Virginia hosts TCU for second meeting this season
- Huggins 'not caught up on that other stuff' as he nears 900 victories
- Appalachian filmmaker discusses working in prison, the region's perception
- Second wave of emergency relief fund aids more students through the pandemic
- Mountaineers lose overtime slugfest to Baylor