As the Fall semester winds down, finals are ramping up for all students on campus, but for many, it’s their first experience with a college exam week.

Many are not quite sure where to go, whether or not they have their regular classes or even the best study practices.

There will be no classes Friday, which gives a preparation day before finals week. Throughout the duration of finals week, students only have to attend their prescheduled exams, which are addressed through individual class syllabi.

The Downtown library will also have extended hours during finals week. Starting on Monday to Thursday the Downtown library will be open from 6 a.m. to 3 a.m. Eliza’s Coffee Shop in the Downtown library will also be having extended hours through Wednesday Eliza’s will be open from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.

The Evansdale library will be open for its usual 24 hours. Da Vinci’s will be open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. through Wednesday.

Scantrons are also a concern for the traditionally frugal college student. On Thursday, the Division of Student Life will hand out free Scantrons and candy canes in the Mountainlair commons and Allen Hall lobby from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.

From first-time freshmen to well-versed graduate students, finals week can become an overwhelming and stressful time. Remember to take time to breathe and relax during the hours of studying. The campus recreation center is open from 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. on Mondays through Thursdays, and the Carruth Center is open from 8:15 a.m. to 5 p.m., or until 8 p.m. with an appointment.