In our first installment of our WVU history series, check out the artifacts of Civil War Brigadier General Joseph A. J. Lightburn, including his battle sword that took a bullet for him.
What does a Civil War sword, an old compass, and Don Knotts' watch have to do with each other? They're all part of a new historical series coming to the pages of The Daily Athenaeum.
- Morgantown to gain another Sheetz
- Men’s hoops welcomes Missouri in Big 12/SEC Challenge
- $15 marijuana possession penalty on Committee of the Whole agenda
- High Street Canteen: Cheap, Iconic, Morgantown
- Leftovers scarce from Sirianni’s Café in Davis
- GoFundMe for Norma Mae Huggins Cancer Research reaches more than $2,400
- Reach Your Potential: Jonathan Monroe
- Reach Your Potential: Kevin Donnelly
- Second half surge leads No. 14 WVU over Missouri
- WVU Board of Governors amends steam contract with Morgantown Energy Associates