In our first installment of our WVU history series, check out the artifacts of Civil War Brigadier General Joseph A. J. Lightburn, including his battle sword that took a bullet for him.
What does a Civil War sword, an old compass, and Don Knotts' watch have to do with each other? They're all part of a new historical series coming to the pages of The Daily Athenaeum.
- QB Jarret Doege granted transfer waiver
- FallFest 2019 performers to receive combined $350,000
- Morgantown residents rally against ICE presence
- Austin Kendall named WVU starting quarterback
- Gucci Mane, Jon Bellion and Louis The Child to perform at FallFest
- Letter to the editor: dean of students encourages involvement, safety