In our first installment of our WVU history series, check out the artifacts of Civil War Brigadier General Joseph A. J. Lightburn, including his battle sword that took a bullet for him.
What does a Civil War sword, an old compass, and Don Knotts' watch have to do with each other? They're all part of a new historical series coming to the pages of The Daily Athenaeum.
- Morgantown to gain another Sheetz
- Men’s hoops welcomes Missouri in Big 12/SEC Challenge
- Leftovers scarce from Sirianni’s Café in Davis
- GoFundMe for Norma Mae Huggins Cancer Research reaches more than $2,400
- Men’s hoops bounces back, throttles Texas by 38
- Increased aggression helps Osabuohien make offensive impact
- Second half surge leads No. 14 WVU over Missouri
- With change in mind, sorority primary Panhellenic recruitment to begin Friday
- Former player: LeBlanc’s impact radiates further than the box score
- Fort Gay follows Putnam County in becoming Second Amendment sanctuary