In our first installment of our WVU history series, check out the artifacts of Civil War Brigadier General Joseph A. J. Lightburn, including his battle sword that took a bullet for him.
What does a Civil War sword, an old compass, and Don Knotts' watch have to do with each other? They're all part of a new historical series coming to the pages of The Daily Athenaeum.
- Residents say WVU maintenance worker stole underwear from female dorm
- Curtain call: WVU moves to cut the strings on puppetry program
- WVU has a parking price problem
- WVU maintenance worker fired after allegedly stealing female clothing from dorm
- Encore! WVU gives puppetry program second chance with strings attached
- Morgantown reverend speaks out against conversion therapy
- Kerry Martin Jr. enters transfer portal
- How WVU football players get paid to endorse biscuits, law firms and Little General
- Neal Brown makes no announcements at presser, says he is reflecting on team
- Bingeing at Benji's: New Sunnyside restaurant delivers cajun cuisine and American hybrid food