In our first installment of our WVU history series, check out the artifacts of Civil War Brigadier General Joseph A. J. Lightburn, including his battle sword that took a bullet for him.
What does a Civil War sword, an old compass, and Don Knotts' watch have to do with each other? They're all part of a new historical series coming to the pages of The Daily Athenaeum.
- Zeke’s Breakfast and Bakes to open on High Street
- WVU pushes back start of fall semester, makes other changes due to COVID-19
- WVU launches COVID-19 testing dashboard to track tests, positive cases
- Former LS Rex Sunahara signs with NFL's Miami Dolphins
- Faculty work to improve online class delivery for fall semester
- WVU prepares Arnold Apartments to quarantine students with COVID-19
- Gov. candidate Ben Salango visits The DA, discusses COVID-19, jobs, campaign
- New WVU organization aims to 'M-Power' students of color
- Kittie Blakemore, first WVU women's basketball coach, dies at 91
- Mountaineers shuffle defensive coaches; Casteel promoted
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.