In our first installment of our WVU history series, check out the artifacts of Civil War Brigadier General Joseph A. J. Lightburn, including his battle sword that took a bullet for him.
What does a Civil War sword, an old compass, and Don Knotts' watch have to do with each other? They're all part of a new historical series coming to the pages of The Daily Athenaeum.
- Maryland transfer Bryce Brand commits to West Virginia
- Gee believes 'we will play football in the fall'
- West Virginia football adds safety transfer Scottie Young Jr.
- Mountaineer wrestling adds Killian Cardinale from Old Dominion
- Big 12 announces plan for returning student-athletes to campus
- Wellbeing Wednesdays Podcast: What is resilience?
- NCAA announces voluntary activities for DI athletics can begin on June 1
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.