If you haven’t been living under a rock for the past few years, you should know that the beauty company Lush Cosmetics has been taking the cosmetic industry by a storm.
In its 150 years as an institution, WVU has been home to a lot of history. To this day, as with anything that old, stories exist trying to explain some of the weirder happenings on WVU’s campus. Be sure to keep an eye out next time you’re studying late at night for some of these WVU ghosts:
Sure, you can go to Cancun or Miami like everybody else. Or you can hit some truly exotic locales without even leaving the Mountain State. Check out this list of weirdly-named and little-known locales that won’t cost more than a tank of gas. Information on these names were compiled from Wiki…
Monday: Instead of spending $5 or more on Starbucks drinks and pastries, start the week off right with a healthy breakfast of overnight oats. The oats are meant to be prepared the night before, so taking them to-go while heading to an 8:30 class is a breeze.
For vegans, vegetarians and those with food allergies, the holidays can be filled with discomfort instead of excitement over holiday treats. If you or your family members are unsure of how to accommodate your diet during this food-filled time of year, offer these meal suggestions so there ca…
1. We are number three except on game days. Morgantown (31,000) is the third most populous city in the state after Charleston (50,000) and Huntington (48,000). But on game days, Mountaineer Field, which holds 65,000 is the largest city in the state.
It's the season for flannel, midterms and Oktoberfest. Here is a list of the top six seasonal brews to sip, quaff or guzzle. If you can get your hands on any of these top brews, you'll be able to celebrate the season appropriately, but please do so responsibly.
1. Denver and Bill and Taffy Danoff who co-wrote the song, had never been to West Virginia.Bill Danoff, who grew up in Massachusetts, used to listen to AM radio station WWVA out of Wheeling when he was growing up and he later told NPR that inspired him to write the lyrics.
Whether you are on High Street or at Suncrest Towne Centre, boutiques are the perfect place to either window shop or swipe your card for that "to die for" dress. These four boutiques are nuzzled into Morgantown’s hills, each one offering something different for their customers.
- Rock fall on Mon Boulevard: Decades-old problem causes severe injuries
- Student injured in PRT-boulder collision speaks out
- More student injuries reported following rock fall
- Marijuana ordinance passes in Morgantown City Council
- Best and worst spots on campus for sex
- WVU to be first in nation with music and health degree program
- West Virginia looks to end three-game skid in rematch against Oklahoma State
- WVU rifle downed by top-ranked Kentucky
- Dontae Wright hired as WVU outside linebackers coach
- Trey Lowe planning to graduate, transfer away from WVU