Friday and Saturday nights in Morgantown are nights when students like to unwind and relax after a week full of exams, studying, projects and work. To unwind, students venture to downtown Morgantown, specifically High Street, where music, dancing, food and fun call their names. High Street is home to many different bars and clubs for those who are at least 18 years old, including the town’s newest addition, Code, found a block over on Chestnut Street. Also on High Street are many restaurants and a few food vendors where residents are able to go before or after a night out. If you get to High Street early, you can also catch the High Street Jazz Band as they put on a little show while marching up and down the street. For those who don’t want to spend money going out on High Street but still want to go out and have fun with their friends, they are able to go to WVUp All Night where they can do crafts, watch movies, bowl, play games and eat food. There’s always something going on, so check out Twitter, Facebook or Instagram before heading downtown to figure out where you want to be.
- Sigma Phi Epsilon has charter revoked
- Several Mountaineers out, per Coach Brown
- Morgantown has too many parades
- Word of incident continues with O’Neal more than a year later
- WVU surpasses other Big 12 schools in liquor law violations
- WVU student charged with wanton endangerment
- A day in the life of The Pride’s feature twirlers
- New crisis text line available for WVU students
- WVU's new new-look wide receiving corps
- Haunted Halls of WVU: An introduction to the podcast
BENT TREE COURT
WVU Football Game Countdown
Game is now live!