Friday and Saturday nights in Morgantown are nights when students like to unwind and relax after a week full of exams, studying, projects and work. To unwind, students venture to downtown Morgantown, specifically High Street, where music, dancing, food and fun call their names. High Street is home to many different bars and clubs for those who are at least 18 years old, including the town’s newest addition, Code, found a block over on Chestnut Street. Also on High Street are many restaurants and a few food vendors where residents are able to go before or after a night out. If you get to High Street early, you can also catch the High Street Jazz Band as they put on a little show while marching up and down the street. For those who don’t want to spend money going out on High Street but still want to go out and have fun with their friends, they are able to go to WVUp All Night where they can do crafts, watch movies, bowl, play games and eat food. There’s always something going on, so check out Twitter, Facebook or Instagram before heading downtown to figure out where you want to be.
- WVU seeking student volunteers for return to campus COVID-19 testing
- WVU-Maryland football game on Sept. 19 canceled, others in question
- Men's basketball workouts postponed after players, staff member test positive for COVID-19
- Four more positive coronavirus tests for WVU football team
- Mon County Health Department reports 61.7% increase in COVID-19 cases
- Gov. Justice to sign mandatory face covering order
- Three High Street bars connected to COVID-19 cases
- WVU: At least 10 students have tested positive for coronavirus
- Provost Maryanne Reed reliant on past experiences in maneuvering pandemic, the future
- MPA installing more than 510 new meters with Smart Card access
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
BENT TREE COURT
Countdown to Fall Semester
Graduation is Here