Quidditch

‘Mudbloods’ follows the UCLA’s Quidditch team as it makes its way to the World Cup.

In the new documentary, “Mudbloods: A film about Quidditch,” Director Farzad Sangari leads us into the world of real-life quidditch.

The film follows the UCLA Quidditch team as it makes its journey to the fifth annual Quidditch World Cup in New York.

The film also introduces us to the greatest Harry Potter fan in the world, Katie Aiani, and the founder and CEO of U.S. Quidditch, Alex Benepe.

It was interesting to find out there is a greatest Harry Potter fan in the world, which was determined by a contest Aiani entered. Her collection of Harry Potter memorabilia has an estimated worth of $70,000.

Although this was a unique story, it really did not have a place in this film.

The film is about quidditch and how the game is becoming a more popular sport that has been adopted by many colleges, and Katie Aiani has nothing to do with that.

She had no place in the film, and the focus of the film should have been only on the players of the UCLA team.

When the UCLA team does arrive at the World Cup, you will be stunned and almost proud of the fact that these underdogs were able to make it to the event they were dreaming about for months.

There is a moment when the camera pans out to show all the teams that have arrived for this World Cup, and it shows you how one student at Middlebury College, Benepe, was able to make all of this happen through years of hard work.

Everyone loves an underdog, which is exactly what the UCLA team is. Each time you see this team playing, you will be holding your breath, hoping they will pull through.

In the movie, you will notice that this team does not have a coach, only a captain who is a student.

You will also see how much they respect their captain, Tom Marks, and how much he believes in the team.

It will move you in ways that the movie “Remember the Titans” or “Miracle on Ice” does.

The feature ends with the UCLA team giving out awards seven months after the World Cup, where they showed how much the team has grown and how many new people have come to accept quidditch as a real club sport.

There is a moment in the film where Alex Benepe addresses all of the teams in the opening ceremony during the World Cup. He talks about how at the end of his first season of quidditch at Middlebury College, someone mocked his team and called them freaks.

The message he was delivering to these college students was that you should never hate the people that try to bring you down. Instead, you must use them to fuel your fire and keep going no matter what.

You’re probably wondering whether or not these underdogs were able to steal the championship away from the favorite Middlebury College. You will have to watch the movie to find out.

To download the movie, you can go to http://mudbloodsmovie.com/.