Mardi Gras came and left us with a handful of random beads and a killer Fat Tuesday hangover, yet we’re still trying to keep up with the Kardashians. To wrap up this week’s pop culture happenings is more exhausting than New York Fashion Week, just ask North West.

5. Gaga gets diamonds.

While some of us singles may be reeling over our “post-Vday” woes, don’t put down the chocolates just yet. Lady Gaga, known for her unforgettable meat apparel, is engaged. The pop icon posted a close-up of the impressive rock on her Instagram on Feb. 18. Long time boyfriend and “Chicago Fire” stud Taylor Kinney popped the question Feb. 14, a little more than a week before Gaga’s anticipated Academy Awards performance. Kinney must have eventually reached her telephone, and Gaga answered with “YES.”

4. The dog days are over.

But know Miss P is basking in her newfound fame. Panting her way from British Columbia, Canada, Miss P, the 15-inch beagle, was awarded Best in Show at the 139th Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. The show at Madison Square Garden in New York hosted more than 2,700 immaculately groomed pups.

3. SNL celebrates 40.

It’s hard to say if “SNL40” was an anniversary show or just a live dress rehearsal, but regardless, the notorious late night entertainment segment celebrated 40 years of funny. In true “SNL” fashion, the memorabilia-filled segment incorporated all genres of humor from politics to sports and entertainment. Steve Martin, SNL regular, stated the celebration was more like a high school reunion. SNL reminisced on some of its most-prized, riotous catchphrases and skits from the last 40 years, inviting some of the most adored SNL regulars from past to present to partake in the fun. Lucky for us, aging doesn’t affect humor.

2. North, didn’t you get the memo? Tantrums are so last season.

North West is not a look that is Anna Wintour approved. One of Hollywood’s most famous offspring and Kim Kardashian’s human handbag, North West, left no doubt she is indeed Kanye’s offspring. What’s that saying? Oh, like father, like daughter. Live from the catwalk, Nori’s tantrum caused quite the scene at this year’s New York Fashion Week, and we all noticed. The toddler’s tears drew looks from famed, chic celebs, including Wintour, who agrees: Babies are not fashion accessories.

1. Battle of the infamously famous.

Oh “muva,” have you heard? Amber Rose and Khloe Kardashian dusted off the boxing gloves in the ultimate Twitter battle this week. After an interview with Power 105 on Feb. 13, Rose dished her candid feelings about Kardashian sister Kylie and her rumored relationship with boy toy, American rapper Tyga.

“She’s a baby, she needs to go to bed at 7 o’clock and relax,” Rose said of Jenner. “That’s ridiculous. Tyga should be ashamed of himself, for sure. He has a beautiful woman and a baby and left that for a 16-year-old who just turned 17.”

Who do you think you are, Amber? Klo said no, biting back hard at Wiz Khalifa’s ex. Taking to Twitter, Kardashian dug up some “Roses,” unveiling a quote from Rose’s interview with “Foxx,” where the hip-hop model, and ex-Kanye West boo, discussed her stint as a 15-year-old stripper. The Twitter battle featured nudes, vulgar name-calling and Instagram jabs from Rose.

Don’t worry, Kanye took the high road. The rapper, who has more opinions than he does albums, only asked followers to check out his new shoe line.