This week, veteran releases will grace the charts with returning artists, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, and Santana IV and Boosie Badazz, dropping albums Friday.

Lead singer Albert Ebert of indie-rock band Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros has found his band amongst modern-day folk marvels such as Mumford and Sons and The Lumineers. The road to success wasn’t easy for Ebert; the artist struggled with a serious drug addiction before becoming an indie band frontman.

It was in rehab where Ebert wrote of fictional character Edward Sharpe, whose name went on to be used in the title of his band.

This Friday, Ebert, alongside band members Mark Noseworthy, Orpheo McCord, Josh Collazo, Christian Letts, Nico Aglietti, Seth Ford-Young, Mitchell Yoshida Christopher Richard and Stewart Cole, will drop their fourth studio album, "PersonA." Released earlier this year, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros dropped the album’s single "No Love Like Yours" with the band’s classic folky guitar and orchestra-like aesthetic. This track also features a serious piano solo that dominates the track. "PersonA," is set to be an album with instrumental depth and meaningful ballads.

Also dropping his latest album after a recent release from prison, Boosie Badazz will drop "Penitentiary Changes" Friday. Formerly known as Lil Boosie, Boosie Badazz has changed not only his rapper persona, but his hip-hop style as well. Reigning from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Torrance Hatch has been featured in the media for legal troubles since his first run-in with the law in 2008. From murder to drug charges, Boosie Badazz has juggled a rap career with a serious jail record and time in the hospital. Just last year, Boosie Badazz endured a serious, but successful, kidney surgery where a cancerous tumor was removed.

Now back on his feet, Boosie has spent a majority of his time in the studio where tracks for "Penitentiary Changes" have been recorded. As a collaborative album with rapper C-Murder, Boosie Badazz’s "Penitentary Changes" will also feature hip-hop moguls Snoop Dogg and Calliope Bub.

Reuniting his band’s original lineup, Carlos Santana will combine Santana’s Woodstock music lineup to release the group’s 23rd studio album this Friday as well.

The American Latin rock band formed in San Francisco in 1967, which inspired its signature sound of classic guitar sounds infused with Latin flare. Conceptualized by Mexican guitarist Carlos Santana, the blues-rock band caught public attention in the late ‘60s with the release of their debut album simply titled "Santana." Since then, the group has released multiple hit albums, as well as accepted an induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998.

Dropping Friday, "Santana IV," will reunite the classic 1970s lineup of Santana on vocals and guitar, Rolie on keyboards and vocals, Schon on guitar, Carabello on percussion and Shrieve on drums. "Santana IV" will feature 16 tracks all written and produced by the band, including the single "Anywhere You Want To Go," released in February 2016.

Coming out with hip-hop’s most exciting news and a fresh new track this week, rap icon Drake spoke out about his upcoming album "Views from the 6," dropping at the end of April. With the release of "Summer Sixteen" in January 2016, fans knew the rapper would soon be dropping new tracks, however, he never alluded to a specific date.

With his new track "One Dance," featuring Kyla and WizKid, and "Pop Style" with Kayne West and Jay-Z, Drake finally spilled the official release date. While the full album will not be available until April 29, hip-hop fans can rejoice over the soon-to-be hits "Once Dance" and "Pop Style."