Borgore is coming to Mainstage Morgantown and bringing the party with him. On Friday, the infamous DJ will be joined by other local guests to bring dubstep alive in the heart of Appalachia.

Borgore, otherwise known as Asaf Borger, is an Israeli DJ known for what he describes as "gorestep." Made of drum patterns and electronic beats, Borgore integrates his background of traditional drumming into dubstep.

Coming into the music scene in 2009, Borgore quickly gained popularity with his catchy originals and remixes. One of his most notable singles is "Decisions", which features Miley Cyrus on back up vocals. The dubstep producer is also the owner of his own record label, "Buygore Records." The label has featured artists such as Dead Audio, Ookay, Kennedy Jones, Document One and Rusko.

Borgore is not just known for his music. With thousands of views on his Youtube videos, the artist is known for his high-end videos portraying his lavish lifestyle of luxury. Whether it’s on planes, trains or automobiles, Borgore parties all over the world and records it for his thousands of followers.

"I’m really pumped about this show plus I always have a good time at Mainstage (Morgantown). I have followed Borgore for awhile and I’ve been waiting for a chance to see him live so this show gave me the chance," said Sara Klein. "I’ve heard he’s insane live so I guess I’ll find out what everyone is talking about Friday night."

Mainstage Morgantown is not just hosting Borgore this Friday. Their very own promoter, Stephen Kaplan, a junior Strategic Communications major, will be opening as "Steveo". Although this is the first time Steveo has been an opening act at Mainstage, he has had plenty of experience the past few years DJing at the Liquid Lounge and house parties on campus.

"I like to make the crowd feel good, I like to play for the crowd," Kaplan said. "I love seeing everyone’s smiling faces looking up at me in the crowd and making everyone have a great time."

Opening this past year, Mainstage Morgantown has continued to grow into a reputable music venue, not just in Morgantown, but the East Coast. Many concerts, such as the Lotus concert and Big Gigantic, have drawn crowds in from many surrounding states. As of Wednesday, Borgore is sold out. With an international artist, these shows go quickly and to a large audience. Dubstep fans from Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and New Jersey will be joining in with Mountaineers in Morgantown so lookout for incoming visitors.

Although general admission tickets are sold out, there are two VIP tables still for sale starting at $500. Each table includes four tickets and two bottles, however, you must be 21 or older to purchase.

After the Borgore show Friday, Mainstage Morgantown will have another large headliner, The New Mastersounds with Moon Hooch, on stage Sunday.

Borgore will begin at 9 p.m. tonight at Mainstage Morgantown. To purchase tickets for upcoming shows, visit http://mainstagewv.tunestub.com/.