For every heart that beats to bass heavy music, Figure is visiting Mainstage Morgantown tonight. Joining Figure is dusbstep artists Subtronics and Dubsicle.

Josh Gard, the creative mind behind Figure is from Evansville, Indiana, and he works as a music producer and DJ. He is currently traveling for his Paradox tour. Even though he has been in music for a long time, his growth in the industry has skyrocketed since 2011.

Many students are excited to dance and let some stress out at this show. Sophomore psychology student, Jackson Jacobs, is even more ready for this concert after his tests this past week.

"Nothing jives me into a dancing frenzy than when I’m out and good beats come on. His latest work seems to be bringing back the genre and pleases all people from nose-high music enthusiasts to the Saturday nightcrawlers," Jacobs said.

His most recent album release was "Gravity" which holds 17 songs, however his biggest success has come from his "Monsters" series. The Monster series features drumstep tracks with horror movie references. This series includes "Monsters of Drumstep" Vol. 1,2,3,4,5 and 6.66. He also released two selected remix albums. He has followed up with the "Destruction Series."

When talking about his music, Gard explains he has been interested in the heavy stud and the creepy Halloween thing for a while. Now, he is hoping to expore more sound and stretch his music farther with the album "Gravity."

Figure’s song "Monster Mania" was featured in "It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Due to the success of the album, Figure worked with Universal Studios to supply music for the haunted maze for its Halloween Horror Nights.

Scoring positions among the charts and opportunities to showcase his work with companies has been a large part of his success, but a substantial amount of credit has come lately from some of the leading artists in electronic music saying they see his live performance skills as some of the best in the business. Some of these artists include Tommy Lee, Deltron 3030, DJ Chuckie, Excision, BT and Tommy Sunshine. More supporting artists who recently played at Mainstage include Diplo and Flux Pavillion. These big names for the music genre will be joined by Borgore on April

22.

"I just like how artists present a package of something close to an adventure… Like a theme park of sound that is an experiment and experience for everyone," Gard said during an interview with MTV.

Subtronics is the creation of Jesse Kardon, a dubstep artist from Philadelpia, Pennsylvania.

Some lucky winners won a meet and greet with Figure.

"If you are looking for an impressive set or killer show - which I know that I am looking for both - then catch him on Friday. I just need to keep my phone in its case. I don’t want it to break when he drops the beat," Jacobs

added.

The show is at 9 p.m. tonight at Mainstage Morgantown. Tickets are $20 and the show is open to anyone 18 and over.

For more information, visit http://mainstagewv.com.