Arminius is super independent and typically will not listen to anything you say unless you have a treat for him.

This is Raven. She is three years old. She loves laying in leaves and chasing birds.

This is Trooper the smallmouth bass. She is about one year old and is very excited to be released into a private pond this spring. She loves chasing minnows and eating shrimp.

Cruz loves running, playing fetch, swimming, snow, playing at the dog park and going on hikes

Clementine is super excited for spring weather so she can spend time in the great outdoors.

After competing in races in Sarasota, Florida, Dante the Greyhound is excited to enjoy retirement in his forever home! He was adopted from Paws on the Mountain Greyhound Rescue.

Jyn loves napping, running in the Krepps dog park, napping and cheering on the Mountaineers!

Sophia, also known as “Soph,” loves to play, cuddle and act like a princess.

McKinley loves her new home in Morgantown!

Charles loves to cuddle and eat entire bags of treats when his owner's not home.

Kevin loves to spend his free time at the WVU Rec fields playing with other dogs!

The bathroom sink is one of Charlie’s favorite lounging spots. 

This little girl’s name is Riley. She loves to hike, chew on bones and go shopping.

Syd likes to spend his afternoons snuggled up on the couch. 

Daisy is dreaming of summer. This adventurous kitty loves to walk on a leash, especially at the Arboretum!

Roxie is a big goof who loves to give kisses!

Einstein was thought to be a boy kitten...but she defied all odds. 

This is Tuesday, an 8-month-old Great Pyrenees puppy! She loves snow, and her favorite treat is deer antlers.

This is Bane, the best emotional support pup ever.

This is Doowey! Her favorite treat is Cheerios!

This is Scout! She loves graham crackers, tennis balls and being outside. 

The Mountaineers have fans far and wide, big and small and even fluffy.

Bullet, a pit bull, examines the holiday lights. He loves giving lots of kisses and snuggling up by the fireplace.

Samson, a German shepherd, just turned 1 and still thinks he is a lap dog.

Buddy, the beagle, is all decked out and ready for holiday parties so bring on the invites.

Ophelia is ready for Santa to bring her some treats!

Opal likes to live life dangerously.

Lyla is super excited for Thanksgiving Break to start!

This is Jill the Wonder Dog, owned by the Reed College of Media’s Dean, Maryanne Reed. 

Jack waiting to be brushed after a romp in the mud. 

Luna celebrated Daylight Savings Time by snuggling in bed for an extra hour. 

This is Daisy! She loves her pet alligator.

Dixie is all dressed up and ready for Halloween!

This is Duchess! She is a two year old domestic long hair and she loves sharks, Halloween and taking walks on her leash!

Leia hopes you don’t have too “ruff” of a Monday.

Here’s a cute photo of Dr. Blemings and Sasha, the Hearts of Gold therapy dog for the Honors College.

Meet Violet! She's a black lab who is very playful and a little sassy, but in a good way, according to her owner!

This is Scout. She's a mini Australian Shepherd who loves to eat peanut butter and chase after the tennis ball.

Karl enjoys chasing rabbits, entertaining guests and eating all types of cuisines.

This is Buddha, my 3-year-old Boston Terrier. He loves infinite belly rubs and sleeping in weird places.

Here is my little pup Lola. She is 4 months old and enjoys walks and trying to bite at her leash.

This is Stash, a lovable, calm and adorable baby boy. Stash is five months old, up to date on all of his vaccinations and has been neutered. He is available for adoption.

Rest in peace Frodo, you were very loved. 

This is Raja, he loves to lay in the sun and play with hair ties!