As we patiently await the arrival of warm weather, preparing the spring and summer fleet of kicks is a necessity for any sneaker lover. It’s about time to replace your boots with new shoe styles to properly accommodate your wardrobe haul. Before the list kicks off, I’d be remiss to not mention the Adidas NMD. The NMD has taken off with its popularity, selling out as soon as it’s become available on retailers’ sites. The next NMD releasing we’re aware of is the "Camo Pack," which drops sometime this summer, so keep an eye out for the specific release date on those. Without further ado, here are some clean models to try:

1. Nike Free Huarache Carnivore "Obsidian"

NikeLab is dropping this model for the second straight summer, as it released a pair last summer in all black and all white colorways. This year, Nike designed an obsidian tone with a white midsole. The shoe combines the Nike Free sole, Huarache sock liner and the retro Carnivore style of the laceless strap system to create one unique hybrid. The removable sock liner is perfect for hot summer days, making it suitable to wear these without socks. The Nike Free Huarache Carnivore drops this Thursday with an undisclosed price tag.

2. Adidas Tubular Doom Tonal Pack

For everyone who continues to miss out on the opportunity with Yeezys, the Tubular Dooms aren’t a bad alternative. Adidas has been killing it lately. You may have seen Bieber rocking these in a triple white colorway on Instagram a couple weeks ago. The Tonal Pack will include a black on black colorway, as well as a dual-shade pink colorway. One thing about this model is it definitely attracts attention. The extended sock liner and thick elastic strap provides supreme comfort. Look for the Adidas Tubular Doom Tonal Pack Saturday, April 16 for $170 a piece.

3. Nike Air Griffey Max 1 "Freshwater"

It’s only right for Nike to finally bring back the Air Griffey Max 1 with baseball season now underway. The Seattle Mariners-inspired colorway is nicely broken up with white rope laces and subtle red hints to represent the seams of a baseball. A "24" is featured on the rubberized strap of this iconic turf shoe. The kid wore these during the 1996 season, and they are being retro’d again after being last seen on shelves in 2011. The Nike Air Max Griffey 1 "Freshwater" can be scooped in stores Thursday, April 21 for $150.

4. Nike Kobe 11 "Draft Day"

To alleviate the pain of Kobe’s departure from the NBA after a 20-year career, Nike created an awesome design for fans to commemorate his memorable draft day in 1996. The all-white base is complemented with Charlotte Hornet colors: teal and purple, as that’s where he was drafted before the infamous trade to the Lakers. Maybe the coolest detail of this Kobe 11 is the "6.26.96" date displayed on the right heel. The Nike Kobe 11 "Draft Day" will be available Thursday, April 28 for $160.

5. Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG "David Letterman"

This late-April release has a predominately red upper with navy hits and a white midsole. The name comes from MJ being a guest on David Letterman’s show on NBC. He wore an all red jumpsuit, which seems to have been the inspiration for this design. One feature on the shoe is in an area people will rarely see: the insole. Each insole dons a microphone graphic with "On Air" printed in all caps. Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG’s aren’t released as often as sneakerheads would like, so expect these to be a hot commodity. It drops Saturday, April 30 for $160.