Monday (Sept. 16):
- WVU’s State of Diversity by Vice President Meshea Poore, noon to 1 p.m., WVU College of Law Event Hall
Tuesday (Sept. 17):
- Play Like a Girl: A Discussion of Women in Sports and Media, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Mountainlair Ballroom
Wednesday (Sept. 18):
- Women of Color Luncheon, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Mountainlair Ballroom
- Family Feud hosted by Mountaineer Timmy Eads, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., Gluck Theater
- Mia Moody-Ramirez: Stereotypes, Humor & Black Twitter Narratives in the 21st Century, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Mountainlair Ballroom
Thursday (Sept. 19):
- Learn from the Queens: Diversity and Drag, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Gluck Theater
Friday (Sept. 20):
- Appalachian Arts and Poetry 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Mountainlair Ballroom
Saturday (Sept. 21):
- International Street Festival, 11a.m. to 3 p.m., High Street, Morgantown
WVU's annual Diversity Week endeavors to promote celebration, education, and understanding of different identities and experiences present on our campus. Each event highlights a particular aspect of identity and explores how it contributes to the rich tapestry of our campus, according to the WVU Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
All events are free and open to the public.