This week, Podcast Host Sydney Went discusses the UK Variant of COVID-19 in Morgantown, an update on the petition for opening the WVU Rec Center, Black History Month on-campus and a grant for researching antibiotic-resistant infections. For more on these stories and more, visit thedaonline.com. You can listen to Monday in Morgantown at thedaonline.com/monday_in_morgantown or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.
Monday in Morgantown is a weekly news podcast aimed at keeping you caught up on all the events on campus. Each Monday, a new episode detailing all the news you might’ve missed will be released. This podcast is available wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Huggins following win over KSU: 'We are not very big, but we are very active'
- The Day After | West Virginia's depth leading march to March Madness
- No. 6 West Virginia awaits No. 3 Baylor on Tuesday night
- The Day After | Little things limiting WVU in late season run
- WVU Rifle wins GARC Championship
- McNeil, West Virginia rolls Kansas State, 65-43
- Late rally by Coastal Carolina gives Mountaineers too much to handle
- Huggins following loss to Baylor: 'We can’t let one loss turn into three'
- Appalachian filmmaker discusses working in prison, the region's perception
- West Virginia hosts TCU for second meeting this season