This week, Podcast Contributor Lindsey McNamee discusses in-person commencement and club sport activities, as well as a new wave of emergency COVID-19 relief funding. For more on these stories and more, visit thedaonline.com. You can listen to Monday in Morgantown at thedaonline.com/monday_in_morgantown or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.
Monday in Morgantown is a weekly news podcast aimed at keeping you caught up on all the events on campus. Each Monday, a new episode detailing all the news you might’ve missed will be released. This podcast is available wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Morgantown artists to design utility box murals around downtown area
- Four in-person commencements to be held at Milan Puskar Stadium
- Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson vaccines to continue being administered through WVU, WVU Medicine
- West Virginia loses to Baylor in game one, 6-3
- WVU stumbles in loss at Akron
- Ike Swiger relishing dream opportunity to come home
- Multicultural graduation celebrates underrepresented WVU students
- 'Die-in' protest held against state legislation by WVU Student Association of Public Administrators
- Freshmen class brings bright future for WVU tennis following spring cancellation
- West Virginia and Virginia draw in the final game of the regular season