With establishments making workforce cuts across the nation, national unemployment has jumped to 4.4%, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Gov. Jim Justice's new executive order requires all essential businesses' employees and contractors to work from home to the fullest extent possible.
Joseph Moser, owner of Ashebrooke Liquor Outlet, said he had to deal with customers yelling at his employees after a rule banning out-of-state residents from buying liquor went into place in Monongalia County.
The Morgantown Parking Authority has announced that parking in Morgantown will be free for the duration of the governor’s stay at home order.
As states postpone their primary elections in response to the novel coronavirus pandemic, one West Virginia University political scientist is calling on President Donald Trump to assemble a bipartisan task force to consider voting options for November’s general election.
CHARLESTON, WV – With the confirmation of West Virginia's first positive case of COVID-19, Gov. Jim Justice announced new precautionary measures being taken statewide in the interest of protecting the public from the potential spread of coronavirus.
CHARLESTON, WV – The state of West Virginia has its first positive case of COVID-19.
Despite the obstacles that come with convincing lawmakers to support research on state banks in West Virginia, a group of WVU graduate students continue to persevere.
A West Virginia bill that allows elective Bible study courses in public schools passed through the Senate on Thursday.
The West Virginia Senate recently passed a bill to legalize plant-based marijuana for medicinal purposes.
- WVU prepares Arnold Apartments to quarantine students with COVID-19
- WVU pushes back start of fall semester, makes other changes due to COVID-19
- Mountaineers shuffle defensive coaches; Casteel promoted
- Former LS Rex Sunahara signs with NFL's Miami Dolphins
- Gov. candidate Ben Salango visits The DA, discusses COVID-19, jobs, campaign
- Faculty work to improve online class delivery for fall semester
- Kittie Blakemore, first WVU women's basketball coach, dies at 91
- Wellbeing Wednesdays Podcast: COVID + Fraternities + Sororities
- New WVU organization aims to 'M-Power' students of color
- Fundraising campaign established for underrepresented WVU students
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.