The WVU Student Government Association announced the winners of the college representative elections Wednesday night. Each of the nine colleges on campus are allowed two representatives.

The elected representatives and their colleges are as follows:

• Eberly College of Arts and Sciences: Stephanie Buggs with 263 votes and Marley Nash with 255 votes
  • Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design: Joy Mills with 95 votes and Thaiddeus Dillie with 70 votes
  • College of Business and Economics: Tyler Knight with 278 votes and Maria Lombardi with 276 votes
  • College of Creative Arts: Rowan Jalso with 27 votes
  • Health Sciences: Jana Hatfield with 199 votes and Justin Williams with 197 votes
  • College of Education and Human Services: Abigail Doran with 55 votes and Caroline Evans with 64 votes
  • Benjamin M. Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources: Nick Shoemaker with 169 and Makenna Slack with 99 votes
  • College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences: Halley Altieri with five write-in votes
  • The Reed College of Media did not have a representative elected.
  • The College of Law’s request of having representatives for their college was approved with 1,692 votes, giving it two representatives in future elections.
  • Jessica Dobrinsky of the Eberly College of Arts and Sciences lost the election, receiving 245 votes.
  • Alex Cappadona of the College of Business and Economics lost the election, receiving 185 votes