While college students are young and bound to make an incredible amount of mistakes, they’re also adults.
A new semester at WVU means a new round of first-year freshmen. And for upperclassmen who travel between campuses that means it’s the most annoying time of the year to ride the PRT on Evansdale.
Textbooks cost a lot of money - an amount of money that is not really justifiable using even an inkling of common sense.
Warner Theatre should be knocked down
Alpha Gamma Rho’s annual Hog Roast is not an event for the weak. It is an all day endeavor that you must mentally prepare yourself for, or you will find yourself sinking into the oblivion of country music and heaping masses of roasted pork.
Graduating from high school and then going back one year later to prom with your significant other is one thing, but being a 21 year old and going to a high school prom is just weird.
WVU has conveniently placed phone charging stations around campus.
- WVU students hold memorial service for Sheetz
- Violent threats lead to cancellation of Morgantown Drag Queen Storytime
- Mixed opinions on High Street’s new Chipotle
- Jarret Doege starts against Kansas State
- Doege throws three touchdowns, leads WVU over Kansas State
- LGBTQ+ community stands together after canceled drag queen storytime
- Backyard Brawl returns as WVU men’s hoops travels to Pitt
- Man shot in downtown Morgantown Sunday morning
- 'Breathe, Nolan, Breathe' documentary brings awareness to dangers of hazing
- Men's hoops looking to start 3-0 for first time since 2016-17