When entering an elevator, it’s critical that you attempt to get on before allowing others enough time to exit. Upon departure you may see someone frantically trying to catch the elevator door. Simply look the other way and click the door close button as if you’re not aware of their presence…
Dining hall food is unsatisfying, but not being able to eat at all is even worse.
Whether you spent your Valentine’s Day in bliss with a significant other or grumpy over the absence of a significant other, there’s one thing about Valentine’s Day that everyone can be happy about: the cost of candy in the days following the holiday.
A flake of snow in Morgantown is equivalent to a drop of blood falling into a tank of hungry piranhas.
It’s long been a problem. But, if it can’t be fixed now, it’s just going to get worse and worse.Right now, if one tries to travel along Beechurst Avenue at various times in the morning, afternoon or evening, it can take more than a half hour to go around a half mile.To put that into perspect…
While college students are young and bound to make an incredible amount of mistakes, they’re also adults.
A new semester at WVU means a new round of first-year freshmen. And for upperclassmen who travel between campuses that means it’s the most annoying time of the year to ride the PRT on Evansdale.
Textbooks cost a lot of money - an amount of money that is not really justifiable using even an inkling of common sense.
Warner Theatre should be knocked down
Alpha Gamma Rho’s annual Hog Roast is not an event for the weak. It is an all day endeavor that you must mentally prepare yourself for, or you will find yourself sinking into the oblivion of country music and heaping masses of roasted pork.
Graduating from high school and then going back one year later to prom with your significant other is one thing, but being a 21 year old and going to a high school prom is just weird.
WVU has conveniently placed phone charging stations around campus.
- Residents say WVU maintenance worker stole underwear from female dorm
- Curtain call: WVU moves to cut the strings on puppetry program
- WVU has a parking price problem
- WVU maintenance worker fired after allegedly stealing female clothing from dorm
- Encore! WVU gives puppetry program second chance with strings attached
- Morgantown reverend speaks out against conversion therapy
- Kerry Martin Jr. enters transfer portal
- How WVU football players get paid to endorse biscuits, law firms and Little General
- Neal Brown makes no announcements at presser, says he is reflecting on team
- Bingeing at Benji's: New Sunnyside restaurant delivers cajun cuisine and American hybrid food