It’s long been a problem. But, if it can’t be fixed now, it’s just going to get worse and worse.Right now, if one tries to travel along Beechurst Avenue at various times in the morning, afternoon or evening, it can take more than a half hour to go around a half mile.To put that into perspect…
While college students are young and bound to make an incredible amount of mistakes, they’re also adults.
A new semester at WVU means a new round of first-year freshmen. And for upperclassmen who travel between campuses that means it’s the most annoying time of the year to ride the PRT on Evansdale.
Textbooks cost a lot of money - an amount of money that is not really justifiable using even an inkling of common sense.
Warner Theatre should be knocked down
Alpha Gamma Rho’s annual Hog Roast is not an event for the weak. It is an all day endeavor that you must mentally prepare yourself for, or you will find yourself sinking into the oblivion of country music and heaping masses of roasted pork.
Graduating from high school and then going back one year later to prom with your significant other is one thing, but being a 21 year old and going to a high school prom is just weird.
WVU has conveniently placed phone charging stations around campus.
- Morgantown to gain another Sheetz
- Culver, Tshiebwe lead Mountaineers into upcoming Kansas State matchup
- Men’s hoops bounces back, throttles Texas by 38
- West Virginia blown out by No. 2 Baylor
- Increased aggression helps Osabuohien make offensive impact
- Dan Stratford named new WVU men’s soccer coach
- West Virginia ranked among lowest in nation for energy efficiency
- Oklahoma tops West Virginia 22-18 in dual meet
- No. 12 WVU starts slow, falls to Kansas State
- Men’s hoops welcomes Missouri in Big 12/SEC Challenge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.