Amber and James discuss how WVU is educating and preparing students for a global economy. To compete in this landscape, WVU seeks to attract people with different skill sets, backgrounds, ideas, experiences, and perspectives. This podcast brings to the forefront our ability, as a University, to bring together our collective differences to encourage innovation, engagement, and creativity. Additional resources related to training and recommended readings can be found at diversity.wvu.edu.
- Is Morgantown the best college football town? ESPN wants to know
- WVU president Gordon Gee poses for photo with Instagram meme page
- Welcome to the Big 12: A letter to the new schools
- OPINION | WVU COVID policies nothing more than feel-good regulations
- Brown after loss: 'we had an opportunity to win and we just didn’t'
- Inside the PRT control room
- Morgantown Police arrest High Street stabbing suspect
- Stay safe y'all: WVU urges vigilance after second High Street stabbing
- Unvaxxed students confused about testing policy, some still noncompliant
- Seven places to hike in Morgantown this fall