This week, podcast editor Sydney Wentz sits down with sports editor Charles Montgomery to discuss how name, image and likeness laws are effecting WVU student athletes and the company that a few student athletes have done endorsement deals with. To read the full story visit thedaonline.com. Listen to the DA Digest at thedaonline.com/podcasts or wherever you stream podcasts.
- Huggins says major conferences should ditch March Madness
- WVU names St. Clair first female chief of University Police
- Police recover missing hand sanitizer dispenser at Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity house
- Police charge WVU Apartments resident with filming juvenile in high school bathroom
- Reynolds Hall construction nears completion
- Three things to do this weekend in Morgantown
- Letter from the Editor: Explaining our mistake
- Morgantown and University police face staffing shortages
- Phones missing, lights broken on WVU emergency call system
- OPINION | Do we always need to tell both sides of the story?