Want to pass your finals? Courtney Weaver, director of WellWVU says you are what you eat, so put down that Red Bull, watch those snacks, and don't do drugs. Find out more about what you ingest during studying can affect your grades during finals.
Finals Survival Podcast
Looking for success when taking your finals? We went directly to the source- Regan Bruni, director of the Office of Student Success has some great information on free resources across campus to help you study, tips on why you shouldn't cram, and much more.
Finals Week can be super stressful, so we have some great tips on using exercise to control your stress and improve your studying. Hadley Scott-Clark, coordinator for fitness and well being at the Campus Rec Center.
Finals Week is nearly upon us, and it's hard to manage your stress when you're worried about that exam or big paper that's due. Courtney Weaver, Director of WellWVU, has some great tips on relieving that stress like controlling your breathing, squeezing a stress ball, that it's okay to ask f…
The Daily Athenaeum, WVU’s independent student newspaper, is getting you ready for Finals Week with our new 5-part podcast, Finals Survival. Starting Monday, December 9, you can listen to a daily dose of great finals advice from experts from across WVU’s campus, like how to reduce finals anx…
- Morgantown to gain another Sheetz
- Men’s hoops welcomes Missouri in Big 12/SEC Challenge
- Men’s hoops bounces back, throttles Texas by 38
- Increased aggression helps Osabuohien make offensive impact
- West Virginia blown out by No. 2 Baylor
- GoFundMe for Norma Mae Huggins Cancer Research reaches more than $2,400
- Leftovers scarce from Sirianni’s Café in Davis
- Dan Stratford named new WVU men’s soccer coach
- Oklahoma tops West Virginia 22-18 in dual meet
- No. 12 WVU starts slow, falls to Kansas State
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.