This week, host Lindsey McNamee takes a look at TedxWVU going virtual, limited in-person class exemptions, WVU’s weekend football win, and how graduate assistants are navigating pandemic challenges. Also, Photo Editor Duncan Slade informs us on WVU’s freshman retention rate. For more on these stories and more, visit thedaonline.com. You can listen to Monday in Morgantown at thedaonline.com/monday_in_morgantown or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.
Monday in Morgantown is a weekly news podcast aimed at keeping you caught up on all the events on campus. Each Monday, a new episode detailing all the news you might’ve missed will be released. This podcast is available wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Huggins on Texas Tech victory: 'Well at the end of the game, we wanted Deuce to take over'
- West Virginia hosts Texas Tech in top-15 battle
- Finals prep day in May replaced due to weather cancelation
- Late McBride basket lifts West Virginia over Texas Tech
- Huggins on WVU win: 'Thought it was the biggest win of the year'
- No. 14 West Virginia rolls over Kansas State