This week, Podcast Editor Abby Smith takes a look at the Student Government Association’s push to rename the Health Sciences Center, the current COVID situation in Monongalia County, WVU’s first football game back on the field and how COVID has impacted The Pride of West Virginia. For more on these stories and more, visit thedaonline.com. You can listen to Monday in Morgantown at thedaonline.com/monday_in_morgantown or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.
Monday in Morgantown is a weekly news podcast aimed at keeping you caught up on all the events on campus. Each Monday, a new episode detailing all the news you might’ve missed will be released. This podcast is available wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Gee apologizes for not wearing mask in store after photos circulate
- Petition asks WVU to waive diploma reprint cost for trans+ alumni
- High school athletics in Monongalia County on hold, but WVU plays
- Powell making most of opportunity as city’s interim police chief
- Students isolating on campus to be counted as a single positive
- Fans find new seating after being barred from Milan Puskar Stadium
- WVU Refresh teaches students meals that won't burn down dorms
- Hugh Baby's on Evansdale temporarily closing due to COVID-19 exposure
- Leddie Brown sparking hope for an improved WVU run game
- Big 12 football adjusting to life without fans