In this episode, Mallory chats with Dr. Karen Frank, Chief of Laboratory Medicine at the National Institutes of Health.
Women in Science & Medicine Podcast
In this episode, Mallory talks with Dr. Melissa Lewis, Assistant Professor in the University of Missouri’s School of Medicine, Department of Family and Community Medicine.
In this episode, Mallory sits down with Dr. Shelley Hwang, Duke University’s Vice Chair of Research in the Department of Surgery, Professor in the Departments of Surgery and Radiology, and Co-Leader of their Women’s Cancer Program in the Duke Cancer Institute.
Find out about what The Women in Science and Medicine podcast is all about in this preview episode. Hosted by Mallory Weaver, this podcast will feature discussions with some of the country’s top female scientists to understand how they came to be passionate about science and overcame any obs…
- What to expect from a new Graham Harrell led offense in 2022
- WVU freshman with Tourette syndrome spreads awareness on TikTok
- WVU announcer Tony Caridi sidelined for two games with COVID-19
- WVU is giving students $27 million in COVID grants. You could be eligible.
- Three things to do this weekend in Morgantown!
- What to expect from the No. 5 Baylor Bears on Tuesday
- 'We hurt ourselves' Huggins says following final minutes collapse against No. 5 Baylor
- OPINION | Decision to stop reporting COVID case data is irresponsible, dangerous
- Jerry West, Pat White and other WVU sports legends to promote NIL deals for current athletes
- OPINION | WVU’s administration is failing its Black students