In this episode, Mallory chats with Dr. Karen Frank, Chief of Laboratory Medicine at the National Institutes of Health.
Women in Science & Medicine Podcast
In this episode, Mallory talks with Dr. Melissa Lewis, Assistant Professor in the University of Missouri’s School of Medicine, Department of Family and Community Medicine.
In this episode, Mallory sits down with Dr. Shelley Hwang, Duke University’s Vice Chair of Research in the Department of Surgery, Professor in the Departments of Surgery and Radiology, and Co-Leader of their Women’s Cancer Program in the Duke Cancer Institute.
Find out about what The Women in Science and Medicine podcast is all about in this preview episode. Hosted by Mallory Weaver, this podcast will feature discussions with some of the country’s top female scientists to understand how they came to be passionate about science and overcame any obs…
- WVU says no to sled-eager students
- Pike, TKE to be reinstated by WVU after years of suspension
- Skidding West Virginia men's hoops hosts unfamiliar Oklahoma team
- Three things to do in Morgantown this weekend
- What happens to unclaimed Mountie Bounty funds?
- WVU drops must-win game to Oklahoma in demoralizing fashion, 72-62
- WVU allows long scoring runs more than other Big 12 teams, new metric shows