Every 92 seconds, an American is sexually assaulted, according to the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN). One in 3 female students at West Virginia University will become a victim of sexual assault. In fact, college-aged (18-24) women are three times more likely to experience se…
Half of all new sexually transmitted diseases are found in people aged 15-24 in the United States, according to a study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Valentine’s Day is almost here, and movies are a great way to get into the spirit, if you know what to look for. The last thing you want in your romantic plans is a film that kills the vibe, so here are five movies streaming on Netflix to put you in the mood for love:
- WVU seeking student volunteers for return to campus COVID-19 testing
- Men's basketball workouts postponed after players, staff member test positive for COVID-19
- Four more positive coronavirus tests for WVU football team
- WVU: At least 10 students have tested positive for coronavirus
- Mon County Health Department reports 61.7% increase in COVID-19 cases
- Gov. Justice to sign mandatory face covering order
- Three High Street bars connected to COVID-19 cases
- Provost Maryanne Reed reliant on past experiences in maneuvering pandemic, the future
- DHHR announces free COVID-19 testing on July 10 and 11 in Monongalia County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.