Campus Evolution

The Campus Evolution apartment complex is located minutes from the Downtown and Evansdale Campuses and has a number of different features.

Amenities include an on-site cafe, 24-hour fitness center, basketball and volleyball courts, 24-hour computer lounge, pool, hot tub, tanning beds, parking and free shuttle service both to and from campus.

Campus Evolution has two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments with private bathrooms, a washer and dryer, Internet service and HD cable with HBO. There are individual leases and modern furniture for each bedroom.

Andrea Phung, a WVU junior and tenant at Campus Evolution, pays $655 a month, which includes all utilities. The free shuttle is Phung’s favorite part of living at Campus Evolution.

"(It’s) super convenient… and nice for when I’m too lazy to drive," she said.

Although the shuttle is her favorite amenity, Phung said it still has its downfalls. She wishes Campus Evolution was closer to the University when heading to class in the mornings.

While the distance is a concern, Phung has lived there for two years and recommends it to other students.

"Overall, I’ve had a great experience," she said. "The employees are super nice and really work with you. The place is spacious, and the shuttle makes getting around easy if you don’t have a car."

For more information on Campus Evolution, visit http://cevillages.com/find-housing/campus-evolution-villages-morgantown/.