Vandalia Apartments

Vandalia Apartments is located on the corner of Falling Run Road near the College of Business and Economics, within walking distance of the Downtown campus.

Community amenities include a nearby Mountain Line bus stop, a laundry facility, covered parking facilities for $125 a month and parking for $112.50 a month.

Individual one and two bedroom apartments are furnished with a kitchen bar and bar stools, a sofa and chair, accessory tables, curved shower rods, beds, dressers, desks and desk chairs.

Apartment amenities include brushed steel kitchen appliances like a microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher, private bathrooms and individually controlled air conditioning.

Vandalia Apartments uses individual leases and roommate matching, and is open year round.

Water, gas, electric, sewer, Internet, cable and sanitation are all included in rent.

"Honestly, I really enjoyed Vandalia. It had a great location," said Michael Forester, a WVU senior who previously lived in the apartments. "We had one of the larger rooms which was very spacious, however, the smaller rooms are quite tiny and cramped."

Also "annoying," Forester said there isn’t free parking available.

"And (rent) was expensive…for the price, (apartments) should have been bigger," he said.

Rent at Vandalia Apartments is $699 a month per person.

For more information on Vandalia Apartments, visit http://vandaliaapartments.wvu.edu.