The Mountaineer cross country team finished third with 100 points at the Chili Pepper Cross Country Invitational in Arkansas Saturday.
The West Virginia cross country team dominated at the Lock Haven Invitational on Saturday with a score of 15 among a pool of 37 schools.
On an unseasonably hot, humid day, the West Virginia cross country team showed out at the Harry Groves Spiked Shoe Invitational, hosted by Penn State in University Park, Pennsylvania.
On the surface, cross country seems like fairly simple sport.
The DA's Nick Kremer and Cody Nespor are back for episode 2 of their weekly sports podcast. In this episode, the boys break down WVU football's win against James Madison, and talk about the latest in women's soccer, volleyball, and cross country. Plus, Nick and Cody talk to DA sports writer …
The West Virginia cross country team found themselves finishing in third place at the Lehigh Invitational on Friday night.
When a sports team is rebuilding, the expectation is that its on field performance will take a hit.
West Virginia’s cross country, swimming and diving and track and field programs are officially set for future upgrades.
Despite a valiant effort, Amy Cashin's Mountaineer career has come to a close in the NCAA Outdoor Track & Field Championships.
Two members of the West Virginia University track & field team will compete in the NCAA Outdoor Track & Field Championships.
In Shamoya McNeil’s homeland of Jamaica, her primary school would often host small events where the students would compete against each other.
West Virginia placed fourth at the NCAA Mid-Atlantic Regionals in State College, PA, on Friday.
- Morgantown Police investigates death of WVU student
- Morgantown Police identify deceased WVU student
- University Police investigating robbery, car-jacking
- WVU Rec Center to reopen in mid-May, will require reservations
- 9% of WVU students, employees have verified COVID-19 vaccination
- WVU World Music Center's first album fosters connection between musicians at home and abroad
- Daily Athenaeum continues reporting online through summer
BENT TREE COURT
Countdown to Start of Fall Semester
Call 304-296-3606 for leasing information.