Big 12 Football Scoreboard

Back in October, WVU athletic director Shane Lyons dedicated the new Mylan Park Track and Field Complex. The complex houses the WVU track and field program and other Monongalia County high schools.

• Updated

Through the successes and struggles of the West Virginia track and field team, Madelin Gardner has left her mark on the field and in the classroom. 

• Updated

One of the many opportunities over the course of Diversity Week at WVU was Tuesday’s “Truth: No Fluff” student-athlete panel.

• Updated

In the first meet of the season, West Virginia University’s cross country team secured a win at the Charlotte Opener in Concord, North Carolina.

• Updated

In Morgantown, 2017 has been an exciting year. Many student-athletes have brought accolades and proud moments for West Virginia University in a variety of different arenas.

The West Virginia cross country team fell short of reaching the NCAA Championships after a seventh-place finish at the Mid-Atlantic Regionals on Friday.

• Updated

The West Virginia cross country team will try to earn its first team appearance in the NCAA Championships since 2014 on Friday when it travels to Bethlehem, Pennsylvania for the Mid-Atlantic Regionals.

• Updated

Another milestone will be on the line on Friday when seniors Maggie Drazba and Amy Cashin compete in their last Mid-Atlantic regionals as WVU will tries to qualify for the NCAA Championships as a team for the first time since 2014.

• Updated

The West Virginia cross country team will begin the postseason this Saturday when they travel to Round Rock, Texas, to compete in the 2017 Big 12 Championships.

• Updated

The 29th-ranked WVU cross country team is sitting in a similar spot based on year’s past just less than two weeks ahead of the Big 12 Championships.

The 29th-ranked West Virginia cross country team wrapped up the 2017 regular season on Friday with an eighth-place finish at the Penn State National Open in State College, Pennsylvania.

• Updated

The West Virginia cross country team will be traveling to State College, Pennsylvania, today for one last regular season meet before the postseason begins.

West Virginia cross country Head Coach Sean Cleary believes his team is starting to hit its stride just 25 days ahead of the Big 12 Championship.

• Updated

In a rather underwhelming encore to last week’s Leigh Invitational, the WVU cross country team placed sixth in the 2017 Spiked Shoe Invitational at Penn State on Friday.

• Updated

West Virginia took fourth place at the Penn State Open in State College, PA on Friday. The team had a total score of 145 and had two runners finish in the top 11.

The Daily Athenaeum logo WVU's Independent Student Newspaper