The No. 12 West Virginia men’s basketball team will go back on the road to take on the Kansas State Wildcats on Saturday at 2 p.m.

The Mountaineers (14-2, 3-1 Big 12) are coming off an impressive 81-49 victory over the TCU Horned Frogs on Tuesday and will look to build off a current three-game win streak since losing to No. 3 Kansas on Jan. 4.

WVU has gotten off to a terrific start to the season in large part to its stout defense, currently leading the Big 12 in field goal percentage defense at 35% and three-point percentage defense at 24%.

The Mountaineers also lead the Big 12 in rebounding and offensive rebounding with 42 boards per game, with an average of 14.3 coming on the offensive end.

This dominance in rebounding has been led by the frontcourt tandem of Oscar Tshiebwe and Derek Culver, each averaging more than nine rebounds per game to hold the top two spots in the Big 12. The Mountaineers are one of only three Division I teams to have two players averaging above nine boards per contest.

Tshiebwe and Culver also lead WVU in scoring, averaging 11.8 and 10.8 respectively. Tshiebwe leads the Mountaineers in blocked shots as well, sending away 23 shots this season.

Freshman Miles “Deuce” McBride has found his groove offensively and will look to continue his streak of double figure games, which is currently at seven. He is now up to 10.1 points per game on 42% from the field and 41% from behind the arc.

The Wildcats (7-9, 0-4) are coming off a loss at home to No. 23 Texas Tech, 77-63. They have lost six of their last seven, with their lone win coming by two against Tulsa.

Kansas State is led by senior Xavier Sneed and junior Cartier Diarra at 14.6 and 12.6 points per game, respectively. Sneed leads the team in rebounds at five per game, and Diarra leads the team with 5.5 assists per game.

The game will be nationally televised on ESPNU.