The West Virginia men’s soccer team was handed a loss on Saturday night by the visiting Dayton Flyers, 2-0.

A strong offensive attack from the Flyers was too much for the WVU defense to overcome.

Despite holding Dayton scoreless in the first half, West Virginia (4-2-1) was beaten for two quick goals in the middle of the second half.

In the game’s 64th minute, the Flyers found the back of the net as Wariebi Jituboh beat WVU goalkeeper Steven Tekesky with a shot to the left side of the goal.

Dayton (3-4) was able to score again just a few minutes later as, in the 66th minute, Toluwalase Oladeinbo was able to use his head to knock in a score from inside the box.

Although the Mountaineers were able to muster up 10 shots on the night, only one of them was on goal. Thus, West Virginia was handily defeated by the two goal deficit.

Next up for the Mountaineers is Ohio State. WVU will travel to Columbus, Ohio to take on the Buckeyes on Tuesday night. First kick from Jesse Owens Memorial Stadium will come at 7 p.m.