The West Virginia men’s basketball team lost to Coastal Carolina earlier this week, effectively putting an end to one of the worst seasons during Bob Huggins’ tenure as head coach.
The opening five minutes of action Monday evening seemed like it was going to be a similar story following the Mountaineers first round victory over Grand Canyon State. However, that’s where it all ended for the Mountaineers.
The West Virginia men’s basketball team is looking to secure an appearance in the quarterfinals of the 2019 College Basketball Invitational as they take on Coastal Carolina on Monday night.
Despite his intense and aggressive demeanor on the court, West Virginia men’s basketball coach Bob Huggins is more than a strong basketball mind.
The losing streak continues for the West Virginia men’s basketball team after a 65-51 loss to No. 23 Kansas State on Monday night.
Bob Huggins doesn’t know what to do.
With only seven games left in the regular season and the losses continuing to mount, certain players on the West Virginia men’s basketball team are finally recognizing the team’s need for leadership.
With fans entering the Coliseum to participate in the “True Blue” promotion on Saturday, the WVU men’s basketball team wasn’t the only group feeling blue by the end of the night.
During halftime of West Virginia’s 79-71 win over Oklahoma on Saturday, the 1958-59 Mountaineer basketball team was honored for the 60th anniversary of their national title game.
Having only won two games since New Year’s, it has been a tough season for a team that was predicted to finish third in the conference in the Big 12 preseason coaches’ poll.
There was a possible turning point in the season for the WVU men’s basketball team on Saturday when they ended a three-game losing streak with their win over Oklahoma.
The frigid cold didn't stop things from getting heated in Ames.
Coming in with momentum after an upset win, the WVU men’s basketball team was unable to let the good times roll as they fell to the visiting Baylor Bears, 85-73.
- WVU turns the page in 44-27 rout of NC State
- Patchwork offensive line leads WVU offense to best performance of the season
- DA Live in the Lair Episode 1 - Student Section Controversy
- LGBTQ+ community celebrates new rainbow crosswalk
- Storm WVU’s Area 51 this Friday
- A look back at Gee: The 'ladies' man'
- Mountaineers look to extend five-game winning streak versus Kansas
- Koenning’s defense facing tough test with Kansas’ run game
- Pawpaw party kicks off fruitfully at Core Arboretum
- The weekend WVU sports didn't matter
BENT TREE COURT
WVU Football Game Countdown