Kansas guard Devon Dotson helped to lead the Jayhawks in an upset over then-No. 1 Baylor on Saturday.

No. 2 Baylor: The Bears bounced back from their loss to No. 1 Kansas in a statement win over last place Kansas State on Tuesday, 85-66. Five players scored in double-figures for Baylor. Sophomore Matthew Mayer averages 4.8 points per game on the season, but he has scored 10 or more points in three straight games, including a career high 19 on Tuesday. The Bears will hit the road for two of their three remaining games.

No. 1 Kansas: Head coach Bill Self and his team secured a huge win in search of their sixth outright Big 12 regular season title in seven years. The Jayhawks managed to win on the road against Baylor by three points on Saturday, 64-61, to snap the Bears’ record winning streak. Center Udoka Azubuike contributed two double-doubles in both games this week for Kansas. The Jayhawks’ next game is Saturday on the road at Kansas State.

No. 20 West Virginia: The Mountaineers have lost five out of their last six games. Over that span, the team’s highest scoring game was 65 points in a loss to Oklahoma State on Feb. 18. The team is having one of its worst shooting seasons in history, currently shooting 42% from the field and nearly 29% from the three-point line. Head coach Bob Huggins and his team will be home for two of their next three games, but both will be against teams who have defeated WVU earlier this season: Oklahoma and Baylor.

No. 22 Texas Tech: Head coach Chris Beard’s squad has found itself riding on a roller coaster as of late. After a win over Iowa State by 30 points on Saturday, in which leading scorer Jahmi’us Ramsey dropped 25 points, the Red Raiders lost to Oklahoma, 65-51, on Tuesday. Ramsey shot 0-for-8 and had zero points in the game against the Sooners. The Red Raiders will take on Kansas and Baylor in two of their final three games and will need Ramsey to be the scorer he has proven that he can be.

Texas: The conversation head coach Shaka Smart is having has shifted from fighting for his job to fighting for an NCAA Tournament bid. After a four-game losing streak, the Longhorns have won three in a row, including a top 25 win over No. 20 West Virginia on Monday. Texas shot 52% from the field against WVU and featured a contribution of 22 points from Andrew Jones. Texas will host No. 22 Texas Tech on Saturday.