Texas Tech's Jahmi'us Ramsey goes up for a dunk against Iowa State.

Through 20 games played this season, Texas Tech guard Jahmi'us Ramsey leads the Red Raiders in scoring as he averages 15.9 points per game.

No. 1 Baylor: The Bears remain the top ranked team in the country this week despite close wins over Oklahoma State (78-70) and Texas (52-45). Guard MaCio Teague scored 24 points and shot 8-of-9 from the free throw line against the Cowboys, while every starter for Baylor scored in double figures. On Monday in Austin, the Bears were able to scrape out a win on the road against a desperate Texas team despite shooting only 34% from the field. Baylor will play its next game in Waco when the Bears host a top 15 team in No. 14 West Virginia on Saturday.

No. 3 Kansas: Head coach Bill Self earned his 700th win after the Jayhawks defeated TCU, 60-46, on Saturday. As expected, center Udoka Azubuike and Devon Dotson lead the way for Kansas. Azubuike scored 20 points on 10-14 shooting and grabbed 15 rebounds. Dotson also posted a double-double with 18 points and 11 assists. Kansas as a team dished 17 assists on 24 field goals. If Bill Self’s team can continue to pass the ball well and find their shooting stroke, the Jayhawks could be a championship contender in March.

No. 14 West Virginia: The Mountaineers attempted 27 more shots than Oklahoma on Saturday and lost the game by 10. The frontcourt duo of Derek Culver and Oscar Tshiebwe combined to shoot only 7-26 from the field and as a team WVU missed 22 shots from within two feet of the basket. West Virginia is 4-3 in it’s last seven games and has fallen behind Texas Tech for third in the Big 12 standings. With two games left on the schedule against No. 1 Baylor — including on the road this Saturday — head coach Bob Huggins and his team may find themselves slipping in the rankings if they don’t get some key wins in the weeks to come.

No. 24 Texas Tech: Texas Tech finds itself back in the top-25 this week after two crucial wins on the road against Texas (62-57) and a blowout at home against TCU (88-42). Chris Beard’s team has won three games in a row and is in prime position to make it six in a row with their next three games against the bottom-three teams in the Big 12: Kansas State, Iowa State, Oklahoma State. A long winning streak will go a long way come selection Sunday. The Red Raiders are well-coached and convert from the free throw line shooting 75% as a team. Texas Tech could be a sleeper pick for a deep run in March.

Oklahoma: The Sooners picked up a must-win on Saturday over West Virginia in Norman despite only six points from guard Austin Reaves. Kristian Doolittle picked up the slack, scoring 27 points and grabbing 12 rebounds in one of his best games in an Oklahoma uniform. Oklahoma’s remaining schedule is tough as half of its remaining games coming against teams in the top-half of the Big 12 conference standings. This comes as a blessing and a curse as Lon Kruger’s team finds itself on the bubble when it comes to the NCAA Tournament. If the Sooners can find scoring outside of Brady Manek, Austin Reaves, and Kristian Doolittle, they should hear their name called on selection Sunday when the brackets are revealed.