West Virginia’s tough start to conference play continues Tuesday evening when the Mountaineers play host to the TCU Horned Frogs.

The Horned Frogs (12-3, 3-0 Big 12) are riding a four-game winning streak with victories over George Mason, Iowa State, Kansas State and Oklahoma State.

The Horned Frogs and Mountaineers (13-2, 2-1) have been very similar teams through the season’s first 15 games. TCU averages 71.7 points per game, WVU 71.5. West Virginia allows 59.9 points per game, TCU 60.2. They have the exact same points margin at 11.5.

The Horned Frogs hold an advantage in shooting percentage (44% vs 42.6%) but WVU is the better rebounding team (42.3 rebound per game vs 37.7).

TCU is lead by senior guard Desmond Bane, who averages 17.1 points, seven rebounds and 3.5 assists per game. Bane scored a season-high 30 points against George Mason on New Year’s Eve. He leads the Big 12 in three-point shooting, having made 42-of-95 (44.2%) shots from beyond the arch so far.

The Horned Frogs’ leading inside player is 6-foot-11 center Kevin Samuel. Samuel leads TCU in rebounding with 8.9 per game and leads the Big 12 with 44 blocks. He has scored eight double-doubles so far this season and has recorded six blocks in three separate games.

Tip-off from the WVU Coliseum is set for 9 p.m., and the game will be shown on ESPNU.