Big 12 Football Scoreboard

• Updated

The West Virginia men’s and women’s swim and dive teams are sending multiple divers to a single championship for the first time in program history. Sophomore Owen Johns led the team on the final day, securing his bid with a fifth-place finish in the 1-meter with a final score of 523.35. 

• Updated

On Wednesday, the West Virginia men’s swim and dive team had two student-athletes collect Big 12 awards as senior David Dixon was awarded Co-Big 12 Men’s Swimmer of the Week and junior PJ Lenz earned Diver of the Week.

• Updated

The WVU men’s and women’s swim teams hit the water for the first time this season in the Backyard Brawl against the University of Pittsburgh at Trees Pool on Thursday.

• Updated

The West Virginia University men’s and women’s diving team set records as they opened their season in the Backyard Brawl against the University of Pittsburgh at Mylan Park on Wednesday. 

• Updated

With high expectations coming into 2019-2020, WVU swim coach Vic Riggs was not expecting both his men’s and women’s swim and dive teams to come home empty handed at their season opener at Penn State this past weekend.

• Updated

West Virginia was victorious against TCU Saturday afternoon as the men's and women's swimming team dominated the Horned Frogs in the last meet ever held at the WVU Natatorium.

Both the men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams finished the regular season strong, now it is time for the Big 12 Championship meets.

The West Virginia men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams squared off against Pitt on Thursday evening inside the WVU Natatorium.

Following a weekend win against TCU for both the men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams, WVU now turns its attention to Pitt.

The Daily Athenaeum logo WVU's Independent Student Newspaper