Similar to Friday evening when West Virginia quarterback Will Grier and offensive lineman Yodny Cajuste were selected back-to-back, the Mountaineers continued their string of draft picks on Saturday afternoon.

Wide receiver Gary Jennings came off the board first for the Mountaineers in the fourth round as the Seattle Seahawks picked Jennings with the 120th overall selection. Jennings played all four years of his college career in the old gold and blue and brought in 168 catches for 2,294 yards and 13 touchdowns.

“I have great hands, I have great speed and I’m a playmaker — when a play needs to be made at the end of the game or crucial situations, I’m the guy to do it,” Jennings said.

Immediately following the Seahawks selection, the New York Jets snagged tight end Trevon Wesco with the 121st overall selection. Wesco is the first Mountaineer tight end selected in the NFL Draft since Anthony Becht in 2000, who was also selected by the Jets.

Wesco’s career began at Lackawanna Community College in Lackawanna, Pennsylvania before the tight end transferred to WVU. In his senior season, the Martinsburg native grabbed 26 catches for 366 yards and a touchdown.

Two rounds later, the Tennessee Titans selected linebacker David Long with the 188th overall selection. In his junior campaign, the Cincinnati, Ohio native led West Virginia with eight sacks and 19 tackles for loss.

Long also earned All-America Second-Team honors by AP and was named the Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year last season.

One surprise of the day came when wide receiver David Sills went undrafted. Sills paired up with Grier for one of the most dangerous threats in college football last season. The six-foot three-inch wide receiver impressed in his senior campaign, recording 65 receptions for 986 yards and 15 touchdowns.

WVU had a total of five players chosen during the three days of the draft.