The West Virginia volleyball team will begin a stretch of road games beginning on Thursday with a matchup against the Kansas Jayhawks at 7:30 p.m.

The Mountaineers (8-7, 0-3 Big 12) are coming off a loss against the Iowa State Cyclones on Saturday and are looking to get back on track.

On the season, the offense is led by sophomore Kristina Jordan with 171 kills, followed by fellow sophomore Kristin Lux with 132.

Defensively, junior Alexa Hasting leads the team with 233 digs.

The Kansas Jayhawks (4-9, 0-3) are looking to right the ship at home when they take on the Mountaineers, coming off seven straight losses.

The Jayhawk offense is led by seniors Zoe Hill and Ashley Smith with 101 kills each.  Senior Allie Nelson paces the defense with 162 digs on the year.

In the second match of the weekend, WVU will make a short trip to Manhattan, Kansas to take on the Kansas State Wildcats at 2 p.m. on Saturday.

Kansas State (6-9, 1-2) will be playing a No. 5 Texas team on Wednesday before taking on the Mountaineers this weekend.

The Wildcats’ offense is led by sophomores Brynn Carlson and Gloria Mutiri with 203 and 178 kills, respectively.

On the defensive side, Kansas State leans on true freshman Dru Kuck with 221 digs.  She is followed by sophomore Jacque Smith with 159.

Both games can be streamed live on Big 12 Now as a part of ESPN+.