The WVU volleyball team will be traveling to San Diego, California, to participate in the San Diego State Tournament beginning on Thursday.

The Mountaineers will face the Arkansas Razorbacks at 9 p.m. on Thursday, followed by the San Diego State Aztecs at 9 p.m. on Friday and concluding with the Arizona Wildcats at 2 p.m. on Saturday.

West Virginia (3-0) is coming off a three-match sweep in the Delaware Classic to begin the season. The team defeated Delaware in a 3-1 decision, followed by 3-0 sweeps against Coppin State and Binghamton.

WVU is led by sophomore Kristin Lux who had 35 kills in the first three games. She is followed by sophomore Kristina Jordan with 30 kills and junior Briana Lynch with 29 kills. Defensively, WVU is led by junior Alexa Hasting with 55 digs on the year.

Arkansas (3-0) will be looking to defend its own undefeated record with wins coming against Arkansas-Little Rock, Northwestern State and Montana State.

The Razorbacks are paced by freshman Jillian Gillen,with 48 kills on the season, 26 of those coming against Montana State. Defensively, senior Rachel Rippee leads the way with 27 digs, followed closely by Gillen with 26 digs.

San Diego State (2-1) is trying to get back on track coming off a loss to Florida Gulf Coast after wins against Akron and Bryant.

Senior Hannah Turnlund leads the Aztecs with 41 kills on the season. Defensively, redshirt junior Loren Teter leads the team with 51 digs in the first three games.

Arizona (2-1) will also be looking for a bounce-back performance after a loss to Samford in a close 3-2 decision. The team owns wins over Appalachian State and Loyola Marymount.

The Wildcats rely on juniors Paige Whipple and Katie Smoot with 32 and 31 kills, respectively. Defensively, freshman Kamaile Hiapo leads the team with 32 digs and is followed by senior Julia Patterson with 29 digs.