The West Virginia volleyball team is getting ready to play at home for the first time this season when it hosts three teams in the Mountaineer Invitational, beginning with a matchup against Duquesne University on Friday at 7 p.m. at the Coliseum.

The Mountaineers will be facing Eastern Kentucky in a morning matchup at 10 a.m. on Saturday and will finish the weekend against Navy at 7 p.m. on Saturday night.

Duquesne heads to Morgantown with a 4-6 record on the season. The Dukes are led by sophomore Summer Slade with 108 kills on the season. She is followed by senior Liz Wayne with 94 kills and junior Maria Mosbacher with 93. Defensively, redshirt junior Claire Boe leads the team in digs with 142 on the season. Slade also contributes defensively with 102 digs this season.

Eastern Kentucky will also visit Morgantown with a losing record at 5-6. Freshman Abby Noll has contributed immediately offensively and defensively, leading the team with 121 kills on the season and is second on the team with 116 digs. No other player has more than 70 kills this season. Senior Dena Tekavec leads the defense with 132 digs.

Navy will be looking to move above .500 when they come to the Coliseum, sitting at 4-4. Junior Maddi Sgattoni leads the offense with 100 kills on the season. She is followed closely behind by fellow junior Amanda Montag with 96 kills. On the defensive side, senior Emily Solis leads the team with 110 digs. Sgattoni is second on the team with 74 digs.