The West Virginia women’s basketball team looks to end its four-game losing streak on Sunday against the Iowa State Cyclones at the WVU Coliseum.

Since their last win against Texas on Jan. 12, the Mountaineers have been outscored 294-215 during this four game skid.

One of the ways the Mountaineers will be looking to get back in the win column is through their guard play. Senior Tynice Martin is coming off a strong 24-point performance against TCU last Sunday while junior Kysre Gondrezick has not scored more than 20 points over the last four games.

West Virginia (13-5, 3-4 Big 12) has a difficult matchup against Iowa State (12-7, 4-4), who is averaging 78.7 points per game and only giving up 56.9, compared to WVU, who averages 66.9 points per game and gives up 60.4 to their opponents.

Much like WVU, Iowa State is looking to rebound from a tough loss to the No. 1 ranked Baylor Bears. The Cyclones lost 83-62 on Tuesday, while the Mountaineers lost 91-51 on Jan. 18.

West Virginia should look to gain the upper hand on the Cyclones by pressure on defense. Iowa State averages 16.6 turnovers per game, while WVU forces 16.8 per game.

The Mountaineers will also have to be a better rebounding team as the Cyclones average 44.4 per game. WVU, on the other hand, averages only 39.9 per game. The Mountaineers will turn to their leading rebounders sophomore Kari Niblack, who has 122 on the season, and freshman Esmery Martinez, who has 121.

Sunday’s matchup will be broadcast live on ESPNU with tipoff set for 2 p.m.