The 2020 schedule for the West Virginia football team was announced on Tuesday morning.

WVU will play in seven total home games. The team's five remaining games will consist of four away games and one neutral site appearance.

As part of their non-conference schedule, the Mountaineers will take on two Power 5 opponents in Florida State and Maryland. 

West Virginia's conference schedule will begin against Kansas State on Sept. 26. 

Week 1 - Saturday, Sept. 5 vs. Florida State

The Mountaineers will kick off their 2020 campaign in Atlanta when they meet with the Florida State Seminoles at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game.

West Virginia is 0-3 all-time against Florida State, with the last matchup coming in 2009.

Week 2 - Saturday, Sept. 12 vs. Eastern Kentucky

This will be the first ever matchup between West Virginia and Eastern Kentucky.

Week 3 - Saturday, Sept. 19 vs. Maryland

WVU currently holds a 28-22-2 record all-time against the Terrapins. Their last matchup was a 45-6 WVU victory over Maryland in 2015.

Week 4 - Saturday, Sept. 26 vs. Kansas State (Big 12)

West Virginia is 4-5 in their nine matchups against the Wildcats. The two teams have yet to play this season.

Week 5 - Saturday, Oct. 3 at Texas Tech (Big 12)

In eight total games throughout history, the Mountaineers hold a 6-2 record. The two teams have yet to play this season. 

Week 6 - Saturday, Oct. 10 vs. TCU (Big 12)

Neither West Virginia nor TCU has history on their side as both teams have four wins to their credit. The two teams have yet to play this season.

Week 7 - Saturday, Oct. 17 at Texas (Big 12)

WVU holds the upper hand as, in nine career matchups, the Mountaineers have emerged victorious in five games.

Week 8 - Saturday, Oct. 24 vs. Kansas (Big 12)

West Virginia holds an 8-1 all-time record over the Jayhawks.

Week 9 - Saturday, Oct. 31 - Bye Week

Week 10 - Saturday, Nov. 7 vs. Oklahoma (Big 12)

In 12 career games between the Mountaineers and the Sooners, Oklahoma has won 10 times.

Week 11 - Saturday, Nov. 14 at Oklahoma State (Big 12)

The Cowboys have won six times in 10 career matchups against the Mountaineers, including each of the last four games. The two teams have yet to play this season.

Week 12 - Saturday, Nov. 21 vs. Baylor (Big 12)

West Virginia has emerged victorious over Baylor in five of the seven games the two teams have played against each other. They yet to meet this season.

Week 13 - Saturday, Nov. 28 at Iowa State (Big 12)

The Mountaineers hold five victories over the Cyclones in the eight matchups all-time between the two teams.