The West Virginia University gymnastics team will host No. 18 New Hampshire University this weekend.

This match will be a "Beauty and the Beast" meet along with a wrestling competition. The WVU gymnastics team will share the floor with the WVU wrestling team, whose match is against Ohio State University.

WVU is coming into the match with a third place rank in their most recent tri-meet against Denver University, who received first placed, and Southern Utah University, who got second.

Junior Alexa Goldberg was able to get herself a score of 38.975 all-around, a career-high accomplishment for her. Senior Audrey Tolbert also was able to achieve a career-high score that match.

One of the most recent meets that New Hampshire competed in was also a tri-meet. They competed against Rutgers and George Washington, who earned first place. New Hampshire finished in second and Rutgers finished in third.

Sophomore Casey Lauter was able to able to gain two first place rankings during that meet. She tied for the first place spot on balance beam and she also was able to earn first on the floor exercise.

Freshman Danielle Mulligan was able to earn first place on uneven bars in the second rotation, also earning the top score overall for the uneven bars for that match.

Freshman Mountaineer Kirah Koshinski was recently named the Big 12 Newcomer of the Week, being the first gymnast from WVU to earn that recognition since 2014.

Koshinski is ranked No. 1 on vault in the Big 12, as well as No. 6 on beam and floor.

During her first match as a Mountaineer, she was able to get first place on vault, with a score of 9.875. She also got third place on her floor exercise with a score of 9.825, along with a 9.8 final score to get third on the balance beam.

"She’s so calm and collected during training," said WVU gymnastic coach Jason Butts to WVU Sports.com, "I’m very happy her efforts were recognized by the Big 12 Conference today."

The match between WVU and New Hampshire will be held at the WVU Coliseum and will begin at 4 p.m. This will be "Poster Day," so those who attend will be able to pick up the gymnastics team’s 2016 schedule poster.