Big 12 Football Scoreboard

After a an impressive double header win against the Temple Owls, the West Virginia University Mountaineers couldn’t keep up the momentum going against the Robert Morris University Colonials.

• Updated

CRANBERRY TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- The West Virginia hockey club returned to conference play with a 5-3 win over Slippery Rock on the road.

• Updated

After a first round exit from the playoffs last year, the WVU Hockey team gave interested players an opportunity to tryout for the team over the weekend. 

• Updated

In front of a packed crowd at the Morgantown Municipal Ice Rink on Senior Night, the WVU club hockey team snapped its three-game losing streak and clinched a postseason spot by defeating Pitt 5-2, completing the season sweep of the Panthers. 

• Updated

A critical showdown with conference foe John Carroll awaits the WVU club hockey team this Saturday at the Morgantown Ice Arena as the Mountaineers look to win their fifth straight game and make a push for the playoffs. 

• Updated

As the Star-Spangled Banner burst out of the speakers over the cold sheet of ice at the Morgantown Ice Arena, junior defenseman and assistant captain of the WVU club hockey team, Tyler Collard, who stands at just 5-foot-9, sang along—something new for the Canadian-turned-American athlete.

• Updated

The WVU club hockey team snapped its three-game losing streak with a 4-3 victory over the Rochester Institute of Technology on Friday night, improving its record to 10-13 on the season.

• Updated

The WVU club hockey team endured both the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat on its home ice this weekend with a 4-3 win over Oswego State Friday night and a 6-0 loss in the hands of the Lakers Saturday afternoon.

• Updated

After six straight losses on its home ice this season, the WVU club hockey ended its losing streak at home with a 6-1 victory over Saint Bonaventure on Friday night. However, they split the two game series with the Bonnies, when they came in just short on Saturday, losing by a score of 5-4.

• Updated

After splitting two conference games this past weekend, the WVU club hockey team is still in search of its first home victory, as the team faces another two-game series this weekend.

• Updated

The West Virginia University club hockey team came out of this weekend winning its first conference game of the season but still remains winless on their home ice this season.

• Updated

The WVU club hockey team dropped its third straight conference game on Friday night, falling to Mercyhurst, 5-1. The Mountaineers still remain winless on their home ice and in conference play this season.

• Updated

The WVU club hockey team will clash with one of its toughest opponents of the season this Friday night against conference foe Mercyhurst.

The Daily Athenaeum logo WVU's Independent Student Newspaper